Monday, June 20, 2016

6/20/2016

noooo. me pongo a llorar..

guys i swear every week is better than the last and makes me wish i could stay here forever. i don't get why it has to get so good right as I'm finishing.
we had our 2 baptisms. my 3rd and 4th converts in this ward, and the baptismal service was something wonderful. i had never before been in such an organized and spiritual service my entire mission. and there were TONS of people that showed up. people from my first 2 areas here in Medellin were there. i was asked to sing and i sang God Be With You Til We Meet Again and about lost it. the members here love us and are suuuuuper happy and willing to help us more. there were some non members that came and we contacted them later. and one of them is a kid named Miguel and hes suuuuuuper excited about the church and everything and accepted a baptism invitation and will get baptized July 9th. so i still got one more!!!!! :)
I'm suuuuper excited to work with him and help him to get baptized.
my testimony and love for these people grow so much everyday.
I'm extremely excited to see you guys in 3 weeks, but its gonna be the hardest thing ever having to leave. i have learned that true joy in the gospel is not felt by those who receive it, but by those who give it.  

you guys are absolutely amazing. thanks for being supportive. i love you all
"Because I Have Been Given Much"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment