Tuesday, June 7, 2016

5/30/2016

TEOLINDA SE BAUTIZÒ :D
so that's good news.
well we had a good week... went by so fast though that i don't really know what to write.
transfers came and my comp is leaving the area. and i am getting 2 new comps.
Elder Ku from Peru (he looks chinese though) and Elder Garrison from AZ. Ku has like 15 months and Garrison finishes a transfer after me. I'm pretty excited, although it`ll be weird to have 2 comps... but its only 6 weeks so it should be fine.
i feel like i have grown and learned so much this last transfer. I'm super happy to have met and helped these people here and excited to keep going til it all ends.
i love you guys, I'm glad all is going well back home.
remember that all we gotta do is ask and we will receive.
have a good week!

"A Green Hill Far Away"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment