Tuesday, June 7, 2016

5/23/2016

se nos va Mayo...
another EXCELLENT week.
Teolinda is FOR SURE getting baptized this Saturday!
she gave the closing prayer in principles class yesterday and it was soo special. she was crying.. i almost did. but i maned it out. hahaha i am just so happy for her though! she picked me to baptize her :)
we also started working with her son. his names Andres. hes in a wheelchair. and he is SUPER prepared too! we have met with him basically everyday this week! and he also wants to get baptized. and he already has a strong testimony of the priesthood.
the other day he was sick and asked us to pray for him. we taught him about priesthood blessings and read him the story of when Alma heals Zeezrom. then asked if he had sufficient enough faith to be healed. he said yes. so i blessed him.
then we had a lesson and afterwords he said "i felt so calm when you guys blessed me. and now i don't feel sick at all" then we all started crying. bahahah true story.
I'm so happy guys.
I'm seriously in the prime of my mission. and its going so fast... sadly.
but i love what i have been able to do and i cant wait to find out what else the Lord wants me to do with the 50 days i have left.
transfers are this Sunday! i really hope my comp stays!!
i love you guys. i know God lives.
have an awesome week!

"Jesus Lover Of My Soul"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment