Tuesday, June 7, 2016

5/16/2016

me vuelvo loco al pensar...
2  months! what?!
haha okay enough of that.
so this week..
oh man.
our best investigators words "I would have to die to not get baptized on the 28th"  :D
I'm so happy for her. she walked all the way to the stake center yesterday (its far from her house) and got there early for stake conference.

we have another investigator that's doing really well and is on date for baptism.
she is also doing well, she just has a hard time understanding the book of mormon
we also had a few less actives come.
we are seeing miracles in our area.
i feel so blessed.
pues, I'm not sure what else to say... i got to see people i knew from Altamira and Aranjuez yesterday in the conference.. that was cool.
i love you guys! the church is true! 
"Be Still, My Soul"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment