Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11/9/2015

LORICA LA BUENA

I cant even tell you guys how much i am loving this. the coast is officially my favorite place in Colombia. i am soooo excited to be back. My area is the best. We are in i little town on the beach. Not a whole lot of people and its actually not as hot as Monterìa. But its still crazy hot. haha. My comp is great too. Elder Apaza from Cusco Perù. He`s been out 13 months. Not sure why he`s my jr comp, he should be a DL or a trainer. we are having tons of fun and teaching TONS of people. the members here are awesome. our branch mission leader is a 22 year old convert who just got baptized like a month and a half ago and hes like one of the best members of the branch. we are living in an apartment with two other elders who are great as well. one, elder aguilar, is from my group and we started in the same zone in Medellin over a year ago and the other is his hijo elder bravo from ecuador who is just starting. so the house is good.
we had some REALLY good lessons this week. SUPER spiritual. and fun. I'm loving the mission right now. its good to have a companion again and not a burden :) to all my missionary friends, remember that you NEVER want to be that burden.

well guys the church is true. i love you all. gotta go here soon. we are going to Monterìa. gonna go see Aydee and Abelardo and all my friends from Mogambo! have a great week!!

"Now Let Us Rejoice"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment