Tuesday, November 10, 2015

10/26/2015

the subject line is actually just the name of the Internet cafe I'm at right now and has absolutely nothing to do with anything that happened this week....... ANYWAYS!
this week was pretty good. went by so quickly though that i don't really remember everything (again!)
but it was definitely good. we met with Alberto a lot, preparing him for his baptism. he is super excited for it. its funny to see him talk about it. i wish you guys could meet and talk to him. I'm so happy for him. PRAY it all goes well, because this is more than likely my last week in this area! i cant believe I've been here longer than i was in the coast. doesn't seem real. i really do like it here. but it'll be exciting to find out where i go next.
been teaching the members about how they can help us better to find and teach people. seems to be working! haha i gave a talk in sacrament meeting yesterday and talked about becoming fishers of men. it got weird when i left the stand because an hermano came up to be and shook my hand and congratulated me as i walked back to my seat... the bishop was a little confused and so was i. bahahaha i felt like me and dad would have had a good laugh about it if he were there. i felt like the talk really did go well. made me realize some of the things i can work on personally to be better.
remember that we will reach our goals when we do things the way the Lord would have us do them. i love you guys! you all mean something special to me and are in my prayers.
have a great week!

"Come Follow Me"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment