Wednesday, May 27, 2015

5/25/15

lets get right into the good news!!! we met a family last week and started teaching them. in the first lesson they all accepted a baptismal date. and yesterday all went to church! but not only that! aide went to church too and brought friends! AND the sisters in my district had a baptism and Aide came to it with us and afterwards accepted the invitation to be baptized again! all in all, we had 10 people come to church yesterday, and 6 people with baptismal dates!!!!! soo cool!!! and the best part is the baptism will be the Saturday before the next transfer and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be transferred. so that'll be and awesome way to end my time here in Mogambo!

being a district leader isn't as hard as i thought it would be, but I'm definitely more tired because of all the verifying stuff. but its fun so far. the district is doing good. got a meeting tonite and gonna start working with them in exchanges this week! and training Wadley isn't all the bad either ;) he's doing awesome at things. its just hard to adapt sometimes to a new lifestyle. he´ll get it! i got faith! haha

well i hope you guys all remember to read your scriptures everyday. learn from the stories in them! we all have things to improve! oh! and we got the conference liahona's this week!!!! so awesome!! i was super happy! and like always Uchtdorf still gives my favorite talks. honestly I've used the message from it since the beginning of April when he gave it cause it stuck with me. READ IT!

I love you all! have an awesome week! autumn! sigas buscandome una mexicana! te quiero!

Elder Bigelow
"Nephi´s Courage"

No comments:

Post a Comment