Wednesday, May 27, 2015

5/18/2015

well this transfer ended on a high note!! no baptism sadly. but it was just a good week. it cooled down to like 80 this week!!!! hahaha that's still so dang hot!!! but it was nice and rainy too with lots of thunder and lightning.. (almost forgot what lighting was in English lol). this week me and wadley tracted into 2 new big families and have started teaching them! one of them is from Medellin and lived in my 2nd area!! crazy huh? i am soo excited about teaching them and hope to see their baptisms with in the next 4 weeks!!! 

that's right! I'm staying for the 4 week transfer until the new pres comes!! wooho! but there's more. I'm not only finishing Wadley´s training, but i am now the new district leader,  and Elder Gabitas (and elder from London i met back in Medellin) is coming to live with us to be Larrozas comp!!! this transfer is going to be excellent. honestly i thought it'd be cool to be a leader in the mission. but i was feeling a little reluctant about when they told us this morning. but, its all good. just more responsibility. but i got the Lord helping me. I LOVE HIM!

i know He lives. i know He knows me. and You. and all his crazy Colombian children. haha. i am so happy to be here helping Him in any way i can. i miss you all like crazy!
A SHOUT OUT TO RHET AND HIS NEW SON CROSBEE! straight from God that boy was sent, and born of goodly parents. haha so was I!!! love you Mom and Dad!! and all my siblings and friends and cousins and stuff too!!

Elder Bigelow

"More Holiness Give Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment