Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/5/2014

alright guys... sit down...


my comp.. elder XXXXX.. 20 years old.. from Venezuela.. he know absolutely no English... he doesn't know the meaning of personal space.. or personal hygiene... and he gets bloody noses everyday, because he wont stop picking his nose... and eating it.... i need help.. hahaha I AM GOING CRAZY!!! hahaha its a good thing he is only my comp for 3 more days.. hes not even foto worthy


aaaaaand there's more.... i cried a lot this week... do you guys remember how there was only one other elder with me on the flight to Bogota? elder XXXXX, from California going to Bolivia for his mission.... well me and him got really close these past 5 weeks... and this Tuesday he announced to everyone that he would be flying back home Wednesday morning. WORST NIGHT SO FAR. he said he goofed up and needed to go back for a while... we gave him a blessing that night and the spirit was sooooo strong. i loved it. but i hated it. everything inside me was so mixed up. i got so homesick, and then felt really bad for everything I've ever done wrong.. i questioned whether i should go home too.... but guys, this is where i am, the lord knows me and can make my weaknesses strengths. and I'm not going home for 22 months 1 week and 3 days. okay?


whooooo! got that outta the way!!!


I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! i am so happy to have heard from everyone and see pictures! and see the pigs and stuff!! haha that's super cool!!


went to the temple 2 times this week and i pretty much understand everything. my Spanish comprehension is great... just hard to speak. but having to talk to elder XXXXX makes it come quicker


well... the field is in 3 days. I AM SO PSYCHED!! you guys will see me on the missions facebook page!! haha sweet!!
and guess what!! i finished the book of mormon in 31 days!!!!!! i was so happy! that's an amazing book.... i got a challenge for you guys!! look for all 6 times it says the phrase "on by one"in the book of mormon. and then ponder on why that's significant :)


thank you for everything guys. i am so glad for this opportunity to be a missionary. keep preparing kade! read the book of mormon! its wonderful! and i wrote you a letter about a cool story i hope you get it


you're all in my prayers!


Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment