Tuesday, September 23, 2014

9/22/2014

WEEEEELLL....so this week went by super fast. we got a bunch of new investigators. one of them i swear is the Latino version of Scott he looks and talk just like him but in Spanish... its crazy ha we also started teaching this girl named Angela and she loves absolutely every word we say haha its exciting to teach her... also, i wish you all could have seen her face when we gave her a book of Mormon. make sure you all read it, mark it, and apply it!


also! i got sick this week!! whoooo! only for a day tho... and i guess it wasn't really sickness... the freaking lady just gave us 3 plates of food each... it was worse than thanksgiving..... so i threw up after cause my stomach couldn't hold that much... anyways...



its crazy that i left 8 weeks ago, and that today is autumns 8 months! AUTUMN! YOU OPENED YOUR CALL A YEAR AGO!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? haha it doesnt seem like I've been here that long, but then again, I've learned so much its as if I've been here for 8 months too... my comps English is progressing just as fast as my Spanish. we are teaching each other a lot. he wants me to start teaching him guitar too.... we will see how that goes......


so this week i went on exchanges with Elder Kristensen and he told me a lot about how to better my Spanish... I've started using his methods and its working. really well. it got me thinking a lot about language.... and how its such a boundary in the world today.. i know there are translators.... but, there are billions of people in the world who cant communicate.. some in the same country! so, why should i stop after learning Spanish? i don't think the Lord wants me too :)


well i love you all. and want you all to memorize a scripture about love and continually think about how we are all Gods children :)


Keep Alaska wonderful for me! and send me pictures :)


Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment