Friday, August 15, 2014

8/12/2014

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PADRE!!!
43 is my favorite number!! woohooo hahaha


so today we got new rooms and new districts! me and elder peck got a huge room with 4 other elders! pretty exciting :) on of them apparently speaks no English.. but i cant hold a pretty good conversation now :)


alright so today has been the best day so far. we were giving a book of Mormon 2 liahona magazines and got let out of the gates. that's right. my first proslitismo as a missionary for JesuCristo :) it was soooooo awesome!!! we taught this guy named Hugo, i swear he was 194. but he loved us!!! he looves his savior and said he has always wanted to learn more since he lives near the ccm and has read the entire biblia. he took our bom with a HUGO smile on his face :) it made me so happy i could at least somewhat talk with these people. :) altogether we got 6 contacts just from walking the streets!!! it was such a reassurance of how the spirit is with us because theses guys wanted to hear what we had to say even through our broken Spanish. I LOVED IT!!!!!


these last few days I've been stuffy and had a cold and am in need of some cough drops :) please haha they don't have any here :(


so EVERYODY here wants to talk about Alaska. and how cold it is. and how big my igloo is and how many eskimo girls I've rubbed noses with haha... its sometimes annoying but i like being the cool Alaskan elder hahaha


AUTUMN!!! I LOVE YOU!!! guess what!!! haha this is crazy!! entonses, i flew here with a guy named elder florence from cali. and the other day we were showing each other pics from home and he had this pic of him and some girl when the were like 7. and i totally recognized the girl!! i asked, who is that?? and he said "ruby matisen, the girl i have known forever and have been writing since she left on her mission to mexico in jan"...... i was like, uhhhhhh.... oaxaca?? and he was like how did you know?? hahaha HERMANA MATISEN WAS MY SISTERS MTC COMP lol haha it was kind of cool :) also.. i cannot wait to get your tag:) is it coming here?? y ahalo todos es bien con su rodias :(


guys. the Lord has ALWAYS been here for us. and always will be. i am so grateful for todos mis bendiciones. my mission has been soooo awesome so far and i have grown so much. i am getting an idea of the person i want to be and what i want to do for the rest of my life. Hermanos y hermanas, mi familia. THIS is the truth. Jesus is the Christ. Joseph was His prophet. And Missionary work means EVERYTHING to me.


I LOVE YOU ALL!! write me letters k? :)


Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment