Thursday, July 7, 2016

6/27/2016

Feliz cumpleaños a mi..
yup! imma be 20 this week. gross haha. there went my juventuuuud.
pero bueno, the week was good... not much to report. just super busy, lots of lessons. working hard with Miguel Angel hoping he can get baptized before i go home. did a good amount of contacting a found some awesome people who I'm praying will accept our invitations.
my convert Yiseth told me this week about when God answered her prayer and she knew the church was true. it was a cool experience, she also he her interview yesterday for her Patriarchal Blessing. AND Sebastian got the priesthood and was ordained a Teacher yesterday and he has been helping us in the lessons with Miguel Angel. i have such awesome converts :) I'm so happy for them.
but i don't wanna talk too much about them cause then ill just be sad.. haha

oh i have news! remember the giant rock we went to my first transfer? the one with the stairs in it? well we are going back next Monday!!! suupér excited but i don't know if I'm gonna be able to write.. there's a chance i will be able to next Tuesday but its not certain.... and then the Monday after that isn't my p day so i wont write either......... so there is a good chance that this could be my last letter home.....
haha i love you guys. don't miss me. i almost there.

the Church is true!

"Para Siempre Dios Esté Con Vos"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment