Monday, June 1, 2015

6/1/2015

two weeks into the transfer! that's crazy. two more and pres pitarch is outta here!! we have zone conference with him this Thursday! should be fun! i am excited to meet the new president tho! hes from Peru. i don't remember his name tho.. but i'm sure it'll be cool having a new pres. nervous to see what changes. i heard they might open new areas too! id love to be able to open one!
this week went by normally wasn't fast or slow. got to do some exchanges with some elders in my district. i love working with them. its weird being the missionary with the most time in my district. only elder gabbitas from England has more than me. i still feel like i should be the newest. time is going by too fast :)
we didn't have as many people at church this time. but we had a few. Aide is progressing well. she is reading and praying and coming every week and making friends with the members. it makes me sooo happy to see that. shes becoming like a sister to me and i can already tell its gonna be hard leaving this area. I've grown pretty close to some of the people here. it wasn't as hard leaving my other areas cause there was still a little language barrier. but here, I'm falling in love with the people more and more everyday. i cant even imagine what it'll be like when i have to leave Colombia... DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT! haha
hope everyone is getting involved in the work, WHEREVER you are. you'll find soo much happiness in it and learn what it really means to "Love your neighbor" as we have been commanded too. 
SHOUTOUT to Zach who's getting his papers turned in this week!!! my guess: COLOMBIA!!!! haha
LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Bigelow
(listen to this)

No comments:

Post a Comment