Monday, April 13, 2015

3/16/2015

well GOODMORNING!!

this week was the fastest week in my mission. I'm not sure why, but it
really doesn't feel like today should be p day.

this week i spent 3 days on exchanges with Elder Tragante from Brazil and
we got a lot done in both mine and his area. we found a new family and have
started teaching them. I've come to realize that everything really goes
according to the will of God and in his own time. the father of the family,
Leonardo, started taking the missionary lessons 6 years ago and was
attending church regularly for 4 years! but it just wasn't his time. we are
hoping and praying that that time was his preparation for US to come here
and baptize him. THE GOAL! THE DREAM! haha

I'm not even gonna bother with complaining about the heat. I'm sure you all
get it by now... but it got over 100....

anyways, I've realized how much my Spanish has increased and how much i
still have to learn. i love it tho. i am so blessed to have been able to
learn and become comfortable so quickly.

HNA!!! hay cambios =C3=A9sta semana cierto? donde vas?? ULTIMA AREA!! que
chevere! jaja te quiero!

well guys, i love you all. and miss you all. im so happy to be here and im
super happy i got my sister and friends out serving too!! sigan adelante!

"I Am A Child Of God"
ELder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment