Wednesday, May 4, 2016

4/18/2016

not much to say... the less active we have been working with all transfer came to church again and is now rescued! i'm so happy for her. got a fair amount of work done.. it was pretty hot for a few days this week but got cold again Saturday and Sunday. 
got to go on exchanges with my Zone Leader Elder Crandall who has been with me since i started the mission. hes a cool guy. we played a lot of guitar. he finishes his mission in 6 weeks!! cant believe it.
well, sad news.. i'm not gonna be in my favorite place anymore.. got switched to Medellin again. so i'll be going back there tomorrow. to my 7th area. and my 13th companion will be Elder Alberto from perú. remember him? the one who lived my me and Wadley a year ago. hes an interesting guy. he just turned 28 this week. oldest missionary in the mission.. and he only has 2 transfers left too!

well, like i said not much.. ill let you guys know next week how the new area is.. and hopefully there will be more fotos.
"Love Is Spoken Here"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment