Tuesday, March 22, 2016

3/7/2016

good week. fast week. not too eventful. we got to explore other parts of our area we didn't know before.
mainly the only news i have this week is that i am being transferred! i leave tomorrow to Manizales!! the coldest part of the mission that is down by Bogotá. and i say cold but really its like 60-70 degrees and rainy.. back home that wouldn't be cold.. but after 100 degree weather everyday for the past 4 1/2 months it'll probably be cold to me. i am super excited. my new comp is Elder Barrios from Guatemala... hes got like 14 or 15 months in the mission. it should be awesome cause we both are experienced and we will get a lot done!
i don't know how much I'll miss Lorica. but I'm definitely gonna miss Elder Dawson. i hope he comes down to Manizales next transfer. hes a great guy. i know hes gonna do super well in his mission. I'm super grateful for the opportunity i had to train him.
i hope he learned as much from me and i did from him.

well guys, keep going strong and being good people. i love you all. cant wait to give you big hugs again! haha
"I´m Trying To Be Like Jesus"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment