Thursday, December 17, 2015

12/14/2015

hey there! sorry i am so late today. i had to wake up early to travel. we got our transfers last night. AAAAAAAAND.. im staying in Lorica! buuuuut i had to travel here to Medellin to pick up my NEW HIJO!! yup! i am going to be training for a 3rd time!! wooohooo! and guess whats EVEN COOLER. my 2nd son Elder Fajardo came with me because hes gonna train too!!!! I'm gonna have a nieto, I'm a grandpa in the mission now! i am super happy for him! and Elder Wadley got moved up to Sr. comp. i am so happy for them. tomorrow night i get my new hijo and on Wednesday we go back to Lorica. I'm super excited!
sadly Elder Aguilar got transferred and is going to pereira so i wont be with him again for THIS Christmas. but that's okay it'll be great still.

the week was good, my interview with president was SOOOO good and much needed. ill tell you some cool things about it next week. 
Wandy should be having her interview and getting baptized this Friday! lets pray it all goes well .
aaaand.. what else. OH! this Saturday the pres is going BACK to the coast for the Christmas Conf and dinner. I'm super excited.

that's pretty much all i gotta say.. the week was super fast. but awesome. I'm soo so happy for the opportunity to train again. ill let y'all know how it all goes next week i guess. i love you people!


"Silent Night"
ELDER H. BIGELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment