Tuesday, March 3, 2015

1/26/2015

CAN  Y'ALL BELIEVE ITS BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE CHRISTMAS?!?!?! i cant, that flew by so dang fast! the fastest moth of my mission so far. but cool. time flying aint a bad thing.


this week was crazy busy! we have a zone goal to meet the number of baptisms in this transfer that the ENTIRE MISSION had in the last transfer. (because in the last transfer the mission only had 39) so work work work. that's all we are really think right now!!! me and ayoví are lining up to have 12 baptisms by Feb 21. we had our fist last Saturday and have 3 more this coming Saturday! we aren't doing a lot of contacting just cause we wanna work with who w have now and get them to baptism.... so that means that in the next transfer after ayoví leaves I'm gonna be doing a lotta contacting.


also, interviews with the pres were this week. it went well. i love the president. he talked to me about what he "sees and has always seen in me". we talked a lot about leadership. and he hinted towards the idea of me possibly training next transfer. nothing is for certain obviously... but that got me excited :)


well things are great here guys. i love being a missionary! i complete 6 moths this week!!!! LOCISIMO!!! just 18 to go, and i know its gonna go even faster. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mom this week!!!!! i will celebrate somehow haha


remember always the covenants you have made with God. as baptized members we have all promised Him that we will take upon us His name. so in that since, we should ALL strive to be His representatives. not just the missionaries. :) love you all!!


"I Know When I Am Baptized"
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment