Monday, December 8, 2014

11/17/2014

hola mi familia, y amigos, y primos, y abuela, y tias!
 this week wasnt really as fast as the other weeks have been lately, but it was a good one none the less.

i have been using English less and less even with the other American missionaries so i have to translate in my head a little bit haha but that's COOL! 

this week was great! gotta do exchanges with Elder Kristensen AGAIN! hes an awesome guy and its been awesome to have him in my zone, but hes done with his mission! gets to go home at transfers in 2 weeks... CRAZY!! so does my zone leader, elder gallagher. i don't think i told you guys about my zone leader yet, but he s awesome. hes bee nothing but a help to me since i got here, especially when i had to deal with all the crazy stuff my trainer did (bytheway, i found out my trainer is going home early) but yeah, elder gallagher is sweet!!this week he told me he is going to write the president and tell him he thinks i am ready to be a district leader and trainer. i thought that was awesome that he thinks so much of me.. but i ain't ready for that yet!! haha

we had an awesome family home evening with hernan and lina and some members this week about temples and marriage and families. it was amazing. i shared the experience of being sealed to jeni when i was just 5, and how wonderful it is to have a knowledge of a never ending family and a never ending love. that lesson may have strengthened my testimony more than anyone else's.... it really wouldn't make sense for us to grow and learn and gain love knowledge and talents in this life and then for it too all end. this is forever you guys. that is absolutely amazing to know feel and have. there is no end. just stay close to God. do what you're supposed to. keep your covenants  and keep the commandments. that's all we gotts do :) and it gets easier the more we do it.

i love you all. i love hearing from you too! i got like 10 letters this week! thank you to everyone who wrote me :)

my scripture this week is the hymn, If You Could Hie To Kolob
(because hymns are scriptures) :)
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment