Monday, October 27, 2014

10/13/2014

I'm guessing its too early for y'all back home cause no of ya wanna talk to me!!! haha just kidding!!


this week went by so dang fast that i don't even really remember what happened... we taught some good lessons though.. and at one point we hiked up the mountain to find the statue of Jesus... it was pretty cool because it was all foggy and rainy but i still don't think it was near as cool as the one our church has in temple square.


we´ve been working really hard with a couple in our area named Hernan and Lina... they aren't married but they are getting so close! they've gone to church every week since we started teaching them, including conference. i cant wait to challenge them for baptism! my comp says he is certain he will be transferred so he doesn't need to work so hard with them... its kinda sad that he is loosing steam.. but i seriously wanna go all Elder Calhoun up in here and hand out 68 book of Mormons in a week and challenge everybody for baptism. seriously, "I'm read ta go!" haha


i really hope my next comp just wants to kill it too! that would be super exciting! Spanish just gets easier every day too! admittedly i don't understand every word that the people are saying yet.. but i can figure it out from what i do know. also, yesterday i gave a talk in sacrament about the mission of the members in the church. it was basically about helping the missionaries and also giving service to not only investigators, but fellow members as well. perfecting the saints. everybody afterwards told me how surprised they were by my Spanish and that they understood every word!
¡tenĂ s! that made me happy!


also the bishop of this ward is so awesome. he reminds me a lot of bishop player. I'm happy to have him as my first bishop in the field.


1st Corinthians 12:12-13. The Lord has need of every member in his church. so find what is your part. AND DO IT!


i love all of you guys! and i am so excited that the house is finished! it looks so awesome. cant wait to see it in person!


Elder Bigelow!

No comments:

Post a Comment